
4C2 '05

Uh huh, yeah, the form teacher and her four favourite students! hahaha.
School's ending soon!
I mean finally, really ending.
Ok well, in less than three months.
What's going to be ahead for me?
I don't know.
My stomach ties up in knots thinking about it.
Oh well, on a smaller scale, the weekend is here!! YAAY! Art is due on monday. After Monday, no more art coursework! Am I happy or am I happy? But I have to scramble madly to finish my prep. work these couple of days.
Maybe tomorrow.
I'm such a procrastinater!
This week's been kind of weird.
I haven't seen much of my friends. My so-called ones anyway.
My seating partner's been absent for almost the whole week. What happened to her swearing that she'll come to school every day huh?
Some of my classmates are dears.
I've gotten through the whole day on two hours of sleep, no naps, not even in class.
For the first time since secondary one, I've left nothing - no books, nothing - in school over the weekend.
I haven't gone to a gig in ages, not counting Baybeats. I haven't moshed since 301204. That's a long, long time.
I feel weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment